Posted by Editoress on 06/8/11
We are a small shop. That means you must also happily help someone find the right hiking boots, fit a backpack or find a new rain coat that matches the colour of their eyes. Friendly, approachable, outgoing, knowledgeable: these are the qualities you'll need to be a success.
• Assembling, tuning and repairing bicycles.
• Helping maintain a clean, welcoming shop environment.
• Sharing your enthusiasm for bikes with customers from beginner to expert.
• Working as a member of a team, from answering phones to running the till.
• Helping our shop build a reputation for providing excellent service.
• A minimum of one full season of bike maintenance and repair experience.
• Mechanical aptitude and good problem-solving skills.
• Walking the talk: playing outside with what we sell.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• A commitment to ongoing learning.
• Good references.
To find out more or to apply, e-mail email@example.com by June 17, 2011
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|