February 12/13 16:31 pm - Deadline Approaches for Stakeholder Input on 2015 Anti-Doping Rules
Posted by Editoress on 02/12/13
The Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) is reminding athletes, coaches, sport administrators and other sport community members that the window is closing on the public review of the World Anti-Doping Program.
February 15th is the deadline to contribute your views to Canada’s national submission by emailing the CCES at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may prefer to submit comments directly to the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) at connect.wada-ama.org before March 1st.
The CCES has been leading Canada’s national response to the WADA consultation. During the past year we have collected, consolidated and submitted a wealth of important feedback. This is the last opportunity to comment on international standards, although the Canadian Anti-Doping Program (CADP) will open for consultation in early 2014 to remain compliant.
Canadian athletes will be subject to these new rules when they come into effect in 2015.
• Download a summary of changes in the second draft of the Code.
Review the individual documents (all on www.wada-ama.org):
• World Anti-Doping Code, Draft Version 2.0
• International Standard for Laboratories, Draft Version 1.0
• International Standard for the Protection of Privacy and Personal Information, Draft Version 1.0
• International Standard for Testing, Draft Version 1.0
• International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions, Draft Version 1.0