Posted by Editoress on 12/2/15
Since 1977, Procycle has designed, developed and distributed bicycles from its Canadian locations. Procycle is a global company, with its head office and factory located in Saint-Georges de Beauce (QC). The company's Rocky Mountain Bicycles development center is nestled at the foot of the "North Shore" slopes of Vancouver (BC).
A team of 100 competent, dynamic and creative employees work relentlessly, year after year, in order to meet the needs of cyclists by offering them innovative and exceptional bikes. Procycle owns and markets the Rocky Mountain Bicycle brand which is recognized worldwide and distributed in over 30 countries. The Miele, eVox and Colnago brands complete the company's Canadian portfolio.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking dynamic and responsible candidates in order to fill the position of Customer Service Representative. The position reports to the Customer Service Manager, and is located in Saint-Georges de Beauce, Quebec.
• Communicate with dealers and answer various questions (phone or email);
• Order entry;
• Reply by phone or email to customer requests with the right diagnosis for their technical problems;
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction is provided while applying our warranty and sales policies;
• Communicate availability and delivery of bicycles to our dealers;
• Monitor dealer backorders;
• Provide technical support to dealers, sales representatives and consumers;
• Manage existing accounts;
• Support the outside sales representatives in their territories;
• Ensure the delivery of orders;
• Provide added support to the parts and warranty department;
• Liaise with quality department for continuous product improvement;
• Attend various events throughout the year, including Trade Shows, Consumer Events and Sales Meetings.
• Excellent communication skills (spoken and written);
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Extensive mechanical and technical skills;
• 2 or 3 years of relevant experience in customer service and sales;
• Excellent listening skills and follow through;
• Good organizational skills and able to prioritize;
• Determined and tenacious;
• General interest in bikes;
• Professional, ethical and strong integrity;
• Client oriented;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please send your resume before December 11th, 2015, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|