Posted by Editor on 01/19/16
Velofix provides a customer service experience to our valued customers and an equally exceptional franchisee experience to our franchise partners. Our goal is to create a new and unique service experience for cyclists across North America. Save time. Ride more.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and passionate Inside Sales Representative to help service our Customers and our Franchisees.
The Inside Sales Representative is the key to our first interactions and experiences with our customers. By fostering a positive relationship between the customer and the franchisee/or we can maximize the whole experience for the customer and maximize on an opportunity for our franchisees. This role will include facilitating franchise-booking requests, franchise direct and indirect support, assisting franchisees with the execution and delivery on the Sales and Marketing plan. This individual is pivotal to ensuring the overall success of the organization.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
• Responsible for facilitating service call bookings and converting those for franchise partners in the system
• Responsible for identifying opportunities to educate customers on our programs and facilitate any sales opportunities
• You will support the Manager, Sales, Marketing and Communication to administer and measure program success as well as delivering exceptional customer service
• You will be a key part of our team striving to achieve area sales budget and profitability for both the franchisor and franchisee.
• You will leverage the monthly and quarterly scorecards to continue to find innovative ways for franchisees to grow revenue and profitability
Desired Skills and Experience
• Relationship focused with the ability to manage a variety of personalities and approaches to business.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience within a high paced environment is critical
• Autonomous, driven and goal oriented
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Desire to lead a healthy and active lifestyle which will resonate with the franchise partners and encourage the same of them
• A passion for cycling and all things bike is a HUGE asset for this
The goal of this role is to eventually lead into a Franchise Sales Position in the future with Velofix.
If you would like to leave your resume or have any questions about working with velofix, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|