Posted by Editor on 03/11/16
For over four decades, Giant Bicycles, the largest bicycle manufacturer in the world, has devoted itself to the growth of both cycling and cycling culture. Known as the leader in technological innovation and state-of-the-art manufacturing we represent a dedication to providing the best quality and most innovative bicycles and cycling gear to our customers. We also believe in being as honest and uncomplicated as the idea of cycling itself.
As Warehouse Coordinator, you will lead a team of two in charge of shipping and receiving tasks at Giant Canada's head office warehouse. Primarily, this includes picking and packing dealer parts and accessories orders, receiving shipments from our factories, receiving warranty returns from our dealers and in general, keeping an efficient and organized warehouse space.
As a Warehouse Coordinator at Giant Canada, timely action, attention to detail, and the ability to self-motivate are of the utmost importance.
• 2-3 years of previous warehouse experience, preferably in the cycling industry
• Experience in logistics and/or warehouse optimization considered an asset
• Team leadership qualities that harbour respectful communication and yield high member output
• Exceptional time management skills, especially important during busy cyclical periods
• Ability to pick dealer orders in a timely manner and prepare them for shipment to a high degree of professionalism
• Receive and store frequent large-volume deliveries from overseas factories and provide accurate inventory counts to POS department
• Aid Warranty department in the reception, tracking, and destruction of dealer warranty returns
• Maintain inventory accuracy through diligent shipping and receiving practices
• Coordinate semi-annual inventory counts
• Invoice all shipped picking lists at the end of each day
• Dynamically organize and coordinate all physical warehouse space for optimal year-round shipping and receiving
• Assist Giant Canada team in the preparation and execution of all dealer conventions and product launches
• Forklift Operator Certificate considered an asset
Position: Warehouse Coordinator (1 year contract)
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia
Compensation: Competitive hourly wage; includes a comprehensive benefits package.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|