Posted by Editor on 01/17/17
NOBL Wheels is fast paced growing company based in Abbotsford, BC. We are looking for a customer service and inside sales professional who is passionate about cycling. We produce high end carbon rims and wheelsets for high end bikes.
Excellent verbal and written communication is key for this position. The position is Monday-Friday, 8-4:30 in Abbotsford, 1 minute from the Mt. Lehman exit.
• Warranty support and troubleshooting
• Respond to customers via phone and e-mail quickly, efficiently and professionally.
• Discuss the rider's situation and recommend the best product to suit their unique needs
• Process Orders
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be passionate and very knowledgeable about bikes. Our customers ride $5,000-$10,000+ bikes so you will be expected to be able to geek-out on bikes with them.
• Are highly organized and self motivated
• Have experience working in the cycling industry
• Are versatile and happy to help in other areas of the business as required
• Have experience closing sales
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Cycling Industry: 2 years
Required language: English
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|