January 31/07 10:43 am - Employment Opportunity
Posted by Editor on 01/31/07
Employment Opportunity at Ryeka Sport Inc.
A pioneer in developing the action sport DVD business beginning with a few popular action sport titles to now well over 1500, Ryeka Sport is now the largest Action Sport DVD distributor in Canada. You may not know us but you have seen us! Now come join us today in the Action Sport Entertainment and distribution business. Ryeka Sport has an immediate opportunity for the right person who sees themselves as a top achiever.
Job Title - Inside Sales Representative
Maintaining existing client relationships and servicing requirements of assigned accounts as well as developing new relationships. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining a sales territory through proactive outbound phone selling. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the responsibilities will include:
* Territory includes Western Canada (BC, Alberta, Man & Sask.)
* Respond to order desk calls and handling inbound sales calls.
* Conduct outbound sales calls to established account base and new accounts as assigned.
* Attend industry trade shows to support vendors/dealers.
* Gather required credit information on applications and interface with Office Manager ensuring final resolution for transactions.
* Successfully communicate credit decisions to vendor/customer.
* Responsible for achieving specific goals and quota targets based on assigned territory volume.
* Preparation of marketing plans including data base mining of existing customer lists.
* Communicate regularly with the Sales Manager regarding issues and opportunities.
* Schedule customers on a rotating call cycle while ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Updating customer data management into the CRM system
* Exhibit a high level of relevant product knowledge and interest in action sports.
* Email and mail sales and marketing information.
* Entering sales orders for western territory and forwarding to warehouse in order to expediting deliveries and handling customer concerns.
* Assure accuracy and quality of transactions sent to shipping including the resolution of accounting discrepancies.
* Follow-up on transaction information and documentation needed prior to shipping.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated consistency within measured sales activity
* Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
* Completed University or College Degree (Business focus preferred)
* Minimum 1 year sales experience required with a reseller, vendor or distributor
* Minimum 1 year in a business development role
* Must have knowledge of both software licensing and hardware products
* Enthusiastic learner with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, hunting and maturing customer accounts
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills
* Proficient use of MS Office
* Starting salary $30k plus commission with a realistic first year total of $45-50k. Medical and dental benefits.
Applications to be submitted by e-mail - email@example.com or Fax: 905-625-1791