Posted by Editoress on 07/8/10
The course for the Dukes Summer Epic 8 Hour at Hardwood Ski and Bike is now marked and open for pre-riding! The course map is posted on www.epic8hour.ca and available at Hardwood Front Desk. The Epic 8 Hour course is open for pre-riding during regular Hardwood hours of operation only, and regular trail fees apply until Friday, July 23rd. Group discounts are available for teams and clubs. Please see the Hardwood website for complete hours and trail fees at www.hardwoodskiandbike.ca.
The Epic 8 Hour Relay is all about the camaraderie, sportsmanship and the gritty, hard-core enjoyment of riding with friends. The Epic 8 Hour Relay is a personal and team challenge to complete as many laps as possible from 10 am to 6 pm. Many riders prefer the 8 hour format for a solo challenge, but the majority of riders still enjoy the mix of fun, fast riding and the competitive (or not so competitive), social team atmosphere. Whether riding just for fun, or vying for a podium spot in your category, the Epic 8 Hour will be a memorable experience!
Other Epic 8 Hour Reminders:
• Enter by Saturday July 17th to get your Team Name on your Personalized Number Plate! Enter via www.epic8hour.ca
• Entry closes Wednesday July 21 at midnight. No entry after and No day-of entry!
• Free Souvenir T-Shirt to first 600 riders entered. Don't miss out!
• 2010 Summer Rules and Regulations are now updated and posted at www.epic8hour.ca Be sure to check them out!
• One lucky draw rider will go home with a Cannondale bike courtesy of Dukes Cycle and Cannondale.
For all the event details and above information see www.epic8hour.ca.
We look forward to an awesome summer day of fun and great riding!
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|