Posted by Editoress on 03/3/11
The Escape Velocity Spring Series kicks off this Sunday, March 6th, in Langley, BC. Tradition continues with the flat and windy River Road course serving as the first race. Returning this year after a one year hiatus are Cycling BC upgrade points in the "B" and "C" group.
The Spring Series is a month-long pre-season race series that offers the perfect venue for riders from all over the Pacific Northwest to dust off the race bike and get started on the race season. It offers all levels of riders, from first-time racers to seasoned professionals. All proceeds go towards dEVo, the youth road racing arm of Escape Velocity.
Please visit www.escapevelocity.bc.ca for full details of the Spring Series and all other races hosted by Escape Velocity
Important reminders for racers:
• You must have a recognized cycling license through Cycling BC. If you have not received your license yet you must have a proof of purchase along with a valid piece of photo I.D.
• Out-of-country racers must have a UCI license in order to race.
• Save time by printing off and filling in the registration form and waiver beforehand.
• Race numbers are for the whole series. If you lose your number you will be charged $5 for a new number.
• The yellow line rule is in effect with no exceptions.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|