Posted by Editoress on 05/21/11
A few updates from Dalby
- Last year's winner on the Dalby course, Irina Kalentieva, will not be on the startline. She left it a bit late to apply for an entry VISA.
- Emily Batty (Subaru Trek) will be riding a brand new Trek 29er that just arrived
- World Champ downhiller Tracy Mosley (Trek World Team) will be competing in the XC (she competed in the Eliminator last night) and will be riding for the British National Team
- The course has dried out a lot after yesterday's rain. It is a VERY slick surface when wet.
- Women will do 5 laps and the men 6 laps.
- The women will start 10:45 local time (5:45 ET) and the men at 2 pm local time (9 am ET)
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|