February 13/12 13:11 pm - Retail/Mechanic Employment Opportunity - Calgary
Posted by Editoress on 02/13/12
Campione Cycles Calgary is now hiring! We are seeking candidates interested in a management track within the industry. This staff-level position is ideal for enthusiastic individuals with strong fundamental skills who are looking for top-tier experience, exposure to elite-level athletes and industry leading products.
Full- and part-time opportunities available.
What you would be responsible for:
• Helping cyclists make informed decisions as to the best products and services for achieving their goals.
• Performing to organizational standards the assembly, maintenance and repair of high performance road, track, triathlon, cyclocross and touring bicycles.
• Delivering an unparalleled customer experience, every time.
• Being creatively engaged as part of a dynamic, positive, energetic team that is focused on continual improvement.
• Achieving both personal and team performance targets.
• Maintaining a clean and presentable work environment.
• Upholding organizational policies and procedures.
• Performing other duties as required.
What you will need:
• A passion for high-end road bicycle products and services.
• Professional mechanic or equivalent trade experience.
• Client-based sales experience with a focus on customer relationship management (CRM) principles.
• Experience with retail merchandizing and display.
• A positive and self-motivating personality with excellent time management.
• An aptitude for technical learning and application.
What will put you to the top:
• Post-secondary education with a focus on kinesiology, engineering, or communications.
• Organizational leadership experience, especially within the cycling community.
• Experience with performance bicycle fitting, assembly and maintenance.
• Experience with purchasing/inventory management.
• Familiarity with top-level Campagnolo, Shimano, SRAM components.
• Familiarity with Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Lightspeed Retail POS.
Apply online by submitting your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com, or deliver in person to:
Campione Cycles Calgary
908 12th Ave. SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0J4
Professional references will be considered. We appreciate all submissions and will respond to the most qualified candidates.