Posted by Editoress on 06/28/12
On August 19th, the Vancouver Tour de Biennale brings Italian cycling culture to the most beautiful city in the world. Join pros and cycling enthusiasts on a 110 KM self-paced urban ride or 125 KM challenge ride that will take you from Vancouver to Steveston, through parkland and glass towers, from seashore to mountain top to fishing village, before a triumphant finish at the highest elevation in the city at the top of Queen Elizabeth Park.
· You will help raise money for community charities.
· We are partnering the arts with Vancouver's outdoor lifestyle.
· Your registration fee is a charitable donation with a tax receipt.
· Free jersey for paid registration by Midnight, July 9th ($75.00 value).
· This is the last great ride before RBC GranFondo Whistler!
Optional 125KM Challenge Route OR 110KM Self-Paced Route: $175
• Route Tour Medio: $110
Register a group of 6 riders and save $175! That's one rider free!
Early Bird Registration: Register before July 9, 2012 and receive a limited-edition cycling jersey FREE.
Included with each registration:
· Light breakfast of healthy muffins, fruit and coffee at the start
· Clearly marked route signage and pocket maps
· Protected route, led out with escort vehicle, bike lanes and cones
· Healthy snacks and drinks at refreshment stations throughout the route
· Safety marshals riding along the route
· Mobile mechanics along the route (thanks Reckless Bike Stores!)
· Post-ride entertainment, lunch and vendor market
· Sponsor gift bag
· Participation bracelet
· Optional commemorative finish-line photo
Register now at www.tourdebiennale.com
Learn more about our organization at www.vancouverbiennale.com
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|