Posted by Editoress on 11/5/12
Registration is now LIVE for North America's largest 24 hour mountain bike event. A few things about the system, please read prior registering.
1) PLEASE do not use Internet Explorer 6 or out-of-date browsers.
2) Do not delete participants at check out if you have paid in full for your team or it will revert you to a pay invidually model at $5 extra per participant.
3) Serviced sites can be purchased (tag teams need to select the tag team sites for $30, every other team select the $60 option). There are only 50 available, they will go quickly.
4) Campsite requests are done here.
5) We do not instantly book campsites, they will be assigned March 2013 when Albion lets us know what sites are available.
You have two payment options - pay in full for your team. Come back at any time to update your roster.
Pay for yourself (and any others) and invite team participants to pay individually (they have until April 26, 2013 to pay up). The cost for paying individually is $5 more per participant.
Solstice - Register here. If you have registration issues please contact 2mev at 1-888-988-2453.
Thanks a ton for your support and Happy Trails!
Adam Ruppel - Chief of Fun Police at the Solstice
Epic 8 Hour
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|