January 16/13 13:30 pm - Employment Opportunity - Bicycle Distributor Customer Service
Posted by Editoress on 01/16/13
Mica Sport Canada is the exclusive distributor for Scott bicycles, accessories and Syncros accessories across Canada. Scott is a world leader in the road, mountain and commuter bike markets. These products are distributed and sold Canada wide to independent bicycle retailers.
The successful candidate in this position will work closely with the brand coordinator to provide excellent customer service to dealers, sales agents, and consumers. The candidate will be the first point of contact for any bicycle related questions. The candidate will ensure that all warranty issues are dealt with in a timely manner, working closely with the Scott head office.
• Provide sales, technical and warranty support to dealers and sales representatives
• Enter and process dealer orders using in-house systems
• Assist in coordinating special events (races, trade shows, etc...)
• Manage and maintain inventory and available to sell reports for external use
• Assist the sales and marketing manager in the execution and implementation of sales and marketing programs
• Build and service bicycles as required
• Travel as required to trade shows and events.
Knowledge and Skills:
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a retail or customers service related role
• Excellent knowledge of bicycle components, maintenance and service
• Strong written and communication skills
• Strong computer skills (Excel, word, outlook)
Position start date: Immediately
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
Applicants interested in this position should send a resume and cover letter to: Jobs@micasport.com.
Applications should be received no later than January 31, 2013. All applications will be confidential. Only those selected for consideration will be contacted.