Posted by Editoress on 08/2/13
The final race schedule is posted on the website at www.gvva.bc.ca .
Please note that the Madison event will be the last event on Sunday.We will close online registration at 5pm today. After that, anyone wanting to enter will have to do so on Saturday morning. We will open registration at 9:45 to 11:15 Saturday.
Because of people being away for the long weekend and some people competing in road races, we are short on volunteers.
We need some help with set up on Saturday morning:
• Set up tents – Dr Walker Sport Chiropractic Tent and 2 Russ Hayes tents
• Set up tables (these tables are stored in the shed next to the steel bike storage container) – 2 tables for the officials near the finish line, and 1 table in the infield for the water container, posting results
• Set up tables in the clubhouse for registration
• Set up lawn chairs – they are stored in the shed: most of them should be for the spectators, but bring a dozen into the infield
• Fill water container and set up in infield
We are also short one volunteer to enter computer data. Most importantly this needs to be done from 9:45 to noon for registration. Please let me know if you can take this on.
Thanks very much.
This is going to be another great Track Fest weekend!
Mike Cooper, President, GVVA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|