Posted by Editoress on 01/13/15
The Coaches Association of Ontario's annual Coaches Conference (Feb 20-22, 2015) is coming soon, and registration is now open. The conference is a great development opportunity for coaches of all types and sports.
• Learn from National, International, and Provincial Coaches from over a dozen sports.
• Hear from our most celebrated Canadian athletes as they share the moments when coaches made a difference in their lives.
• Get insights from Pan Am/Parapan Am Coaches in our International Pan Am Panel. Moderated by Teddy Katz, Chief Spokesperson TO2015.
• Exposure to emerging sports science through partner Canadian Sport Institute Ontario's High Performance Stream.
• Network with coaches from all over Ontario at our Saturday night coaches social.
• PLUS Bonus NCCP Multi-Sport courses being offered throughout the weekend included with registration. (Includes Leading Drug Free Sport, Managing Conflict, Psychology of Performance, Prevention and Recovery from Injury, Resistance Training and more!)
Early Bird price of just $215! (before January 31st, 2015)
Learn more at www.coachesontario.ca/conference.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|