Posted by Editoress on 02/10/15
Do you love bikes? Do you want to share your passion for the bicycle lifestyle with the people you meet everyday? If so, we may just have a spring/summer position for you!
BikeBike Inc. is a busy inner city store that is focused on offering the very best bicycles and accessories for commuting, casual city cycling, car-light (or car-free) living, commuter bikes, cargo bikes, trekking/touring bikes, and kids bikes.
We are looking for part-time sales, part-time bicycle assemblers, and full-time/seasonal mechanics.
A position at BikeBike will offer you:
• A fun, challenging, and fast-paced work environment
• Being part of a great team
• A chance to improve your customer service skills
• On the job training to ensure your product knowledge is up to date
• Opportunity for a great employee discount
You will bring to our team:
• Stellar communication skills
• Approachable personality
• A passion for bicycles and living a healthy lifestyle
• Experience with bicycles, whether it's selling, fixing or riding them
• A self-starter who likes to keep busy
• Flexible availability - daytime, evenings, weekends
• Previous customer service experience
• 2-3 years of bike shop experience (for mechanic positions)
Both full-time and part-time positions are available. Shifts will include daytime, evening and weekends. Pay is hourly and commensurate with experience.
If you're interested we'd love to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com and use "Jobs" in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|