Posted by Editoress on 11/13/15
The BC Sport Conference is leadership conference designed to help you become the best coach you can be for each of the athletes you work with.
• Learn about fostering leadership and growth within your athletes and yourself
• Hear perspectives on how to mentor athletes' personal development
• Discover easy to implement mental training techniques
• Meet coaches from across BC who share your love of sport
• Earn 3 NCCP professional development credits
• Lunch and refreshments included
The conference will be held at the 600-seat Michael J. Fox Theatre in Burnaby, BC, on Saturday, January 16, 2016.
For more information and to register, visit bcsportconference.ca/.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|