Posted by Editor on 01/19/16
ARG Sports Inc. is holding a Pan-Canadian winter biking photo contest, giving away a Cinelli Gazzetta frameset and two pairs of Time Atac M6X pedals as prizes.
Since an increasing number of cyclists are now braving the coldest months of the year, getting out of the spinning room and riding through the Canadian winter, ARG Sports is launching a winter biking photo contest, giving away a top of the line single speed Cinelli Gazzetta frameset as first prize. This Facebook and Instagram photo contest will take the form of a friendly competition amongst Canadian cities from coast to coast. The goal: to be the city or the bike shop that posts the most popular winter riding pictures.
The rules are simple:
Post your best Winter Biking Action Photos @ARGsports on Facebook or Instagram, add #ARGSportswinterbiking and ask your friends to vote for it on ARGSport's pages. Share it on your own page to enhance your chances.
1. You must live in Canada to participate
2. You cannot show any brands in close-up
3. You must post to ARG Sports Instagram and/or Facebook pages, Like the page(s) AND include #ARGSportswinterbiking to the picture
4. You must add: the place, the date, and the temperature at the time the shot was taken
5. You must add the name of your favorite @localshop
6. You can either post on Facebook or Instagram or both and post as often as you like
7. You do not absolutely need to be in the picture, it can be a friend or a stranger, the quality of action is what matters
From Newfoundland to Victoria, from Toronto to Kelowna, from Ottawa to Calgary and from every other cities in between, let's celebrate Canadian Winter Biking! Which region will produce the best pictures?
The picture that gets the most likes (real votes, no vote buying) coming from the Canadian cycling community wins the Gazzetta frameset. The two runners up each win a pair of Time Atac MX6 Pedals.
The contest starts Monday, January 18th, and will last for six (6) weeks (ending February 29th).
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|