Posted by Editoress on 03/7/16
Pedalinx is expanding opening new store in Toronto College St (Little Italy) seeking Service Technican Mechanic.
- Minimum of two years experience as bike mechanic in a full service shop.
- Experience Electronic Groups Shimano, Campagnolo.
- Repair Hydraulic and Mechanical braking systems
- Able to complete work in efficient and professional manner.
- Knowledge of computers and new bicycle technology.
- Have a passion for cycling.
Must be willing to work weekends with potential for overtime. Our current line includes Specialized, Louis Garneau, Norco, we repair and service all brands.
This is a ground floor opportunity with a new store located in the heart of Little Italy Toronto.
- Competitive Experience-based wage.
- year round employment.
Interested in this position, please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|