SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user 'canadia'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Posted by Editoress on 03/7/16
Are you passionate about our industry and our products? Are you an avid cycler, enthusiastic in developing new products and an innovation fanatic? GARNEAU has a unique opportunity for you!
Become the PRODUCT MANAGER - Helmets and Glasses in the Accessories Division at GARNEAU and participate in the enrichment of the brand recognition while propelling your career to the forefront of the pack!
Under the supervision of the Director of Products-Accessories, this person will be entirely responsible for the establishment of product specifications, carry out the search for suppliers abroad and monitor the production of the helmet and glasses' product line under his responsibility.
Work office: Saint-Augustin, Quebec, Canada
More specifically, you will have to:
• Study market trends, competitors and the competition (benchmarking), including target prices and disclose this information to the Product Selection Committee;
• Stay abreast of new technologies (technological watch) and new trends that can improve and maximize the development of new products;
• Participate in the selection of new products to determine the line of products to be developed, working in collaboration with the members of the Product Selection Committee;
• Collaborate in the creation of styles and ensure the technical development of new products, participating in fitting sessions making sure standards are met (functionality, quality, comfort, aesthetics);
• Ensure that each style's profitability and price targets are attained;
• Supply products, drawings or photos and characteristics of products under his responsibility that are required for the production of catalogs;
• Collaborate in the merchandising strategy with the Marketing Department;
• Prepare and deliver presentations at the biannual sales meetings;
• Test or ensure third-party testing of products, collect and analyze user comments;
• Ensure product conformity in terms of quality by, among other things, on-site visits to the factories
• Establish and maintain an excellent collaboration and leadership with other development team members such as Product Managers, Designers, Patternmakers, Raw Materials, Purchasers, Quality Control, Internal Product Teams, as well as external suppliers;
• Perform other duties as requested by his immediate supervisor.
• You hold a College or University Degree related to product development, industrial design or engineering
• You have relevant experience as Product Manager or development of product lines (an asset)
• You possess very good knowledge of the helmet and glasses market (an asset)
• You are able to do advanced 3D modeling on solidworks or other software (essential)
• You are an avid cycler (essential)
• You are bilingual, English and French, oral and written
• You are willing to travel abroad
• You are rigorous, creative, organized
Garneau reimburses the fees to access the Garneau-Québec
cycling team for training and competitions.
You are THE person we need ...
What Garneau has to offer :
• Strong values that speak to you: fun, respect, innovation, team spirit and continuation
• Employee discounts on Garneau products
• VIP sales exclusively for employees
• Unlimited access to the on-site gym
• Pilates, Zumba and Spinning classes
• Lunch-time group rides (Lunch rides)
• Health and wellness program
• Company volunteering activities
• Career advancement opportunities
• Two-week corporate vacation in July and one week during the Holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Program
• Free parking
• Referral program
• A dynamic and stimulating career with daily challenges
And even more...
• Competitive salary
• Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
• 12 days of statutory holidays
• Personal and sick leaves
• Annual performance appraisals
• Group Insurance paid 50% by employer
• Retirement Fund with participation of the employer
Interested in joining our team? Apply now at email@example.com
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|