SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user 'canadia'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Posted by Editoress on 04/28/16
Founded in 1989 and recognized as one of Canada's leading bicycle retailers, Bicycle Sports Pacific currently operates three of the largest bicycle stores in the Vancouver area.
BSP caters to the needs of all types of riding, from mountain to road and all levels of riders. BSP carries one of the largest selections of Women's Specific bicycles and clothing. Women are encouraged to apply.
The Store Manager is responsible for overall operation and performance of all aspects of the store. The Store Manager is responsible for executing BSP's strategy and providing strong leadership to all of BSP's store sales and service teams. The Store Manager drives sales, wage budgets and bottom line results by leading and developing a "rock star" sales and service team through creating an environment that encourages and fosters teamwork, continuous development and high performance to deliver superior customer experiences.
• Accountable for bottom line store contribution
• Demonstrates ability to be a sales leader and role model to team
• Achieves and drives store and service department sales
• Enforces and personally delivers on the highest form of BSP Customer Service Standards
• Ensures the completion by all staff of all training initiatives including selling skills, new hire orientation and product knowledge within required timelines
• Leads and supports management training initiatives within required timelines - Provides daily on Sales Floor coaching and mentoring to sales team
• Facilitate and lead staff and management meetings
• Ensures the completion of all staff and management performance reviews within required timeframes
• Provides continuous and ongoing communication, feedback and updates to General Manager / Owner
• Provides development, mentoring, coaching and training to all members of the management and sales / service team
• Ensure adequate staffing levels by leading and executing on all recruiting initiatives
• Inventory Ordering / Purchasing to ensure adequate inventory to meet sales objectives and demand
• Oversee staff scheduling
• Ensure the execution of standards for store maintenance,merchandising, pricing/signing, restocking, receiving and Sale Prep
• Follows and enforces BSP Policies and Procedures
Required Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of the retail industry gained through 3+ years of progressively responsible roles
• 2 years Store Management level in a large volume specialty store
• Strong leader with a track record of developing talent and achieving/exceeding goals
• Ability to communicate, delegate and execute initiatives.
• A passion for athletics and lead/promote a healthy active lifestyle; preferably cycling
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit with a "can do" attitude, willing to roll up sleeves to get it done
• Builds Trust and Credibility by consistently adhering to core principles and values
• Seen as direct, truthful and trustworthy by co-workers, vendors and customers
• Competitive and committed to results by taking personal responsibility for achieving mutually agreed upon individual/team objectives
• Proactive, responsive, and focused on discovering, anticipating, and exceeding customer needs
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve shared goals and objectives
• Recovers quickly after change, disruptions or mistakes and can remain productive and focused
Academic / Educational Requirements
Post-secondary education in business or marketing an asset.
Salary Range and Benefits
$46,000 - $65,000 (depends on experience)
Extended Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Disability and Life Insurance
Professional Training and Education Allowance
Discounts on the best bikes and cycling gear
Visit us at http://www.bspbikes.com/.
Please submit your application email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|