Posted by Editor on 06/27/16
Vitess Bicycle Corporation is recruiting for an enthusiastic, well-spoken and member-focused individual to join our VitessX LevelUP Concierge team. This role contributes to the foundation of our VitessX private membership platform (www.vitessx.com).
We are seeking a self-motivated and results oriented professional with great communication skills. The VitessX LevelUP Concierge team member is responsible for engaging active conversations with VitessX members and guests, understanding their needs and aspirations, and suggesting relevant VitessX LevelUP experiences that shall take their ride experience to the next level (premium memberships, made & fit-to-order bike packages, clinical and technical services, private lessons, pro shop, etc).
• Previous exposure to inside sales in the context of non-commodity consultative selling (financial products, insurance, health, etc)
• Passionate about health and active lifestyle, cycling exposure is an asset but not required
• High energy, self motivated, relentless attitude
• Exemplary balance between providing an exceptional member experience and achieving sales requirements
• Exceptional, persuasive but friendly English oral & written communication skills
• Positive, upbeat and passionate personality
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills
• Out of the box thinking, planning and execution of strategic calling initiatives
• Self-motivated but works well in a team environment
• Proficient in Microsoft office and Outlook
• Proficient in driving first-engagement and follow-ups on the telephone
• Bachelor's degree in business, health or a related discipline (in-process or newly completed)
This position will require a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week and is scheduled primarily during business hours Monday through Friday. Over time, the time commitment could be increased, or could become full-time. This position comes with an attractive total compensation package. The compensation for the role is composed of a base and performance incentives.
The position offers a genuine opportunity to grow with the fastest-growing premium cycling brand in the Canada, and to interact with members and guests working with Canada's blue-chip companies in the financial and professional services industries, amongst others. In your cover letter please include why you wish to align yourself with VitessX and how you believe you can add value to our organization.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed cover letter showcasing their track record. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|