Posted by Editoress on 09/19/16
This Sunday, September 25th, the Turkey Point Mountain Bike Club will hold its sixth annual Turkey Point Fall Ripper. Running from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, the Fall Ripper will include for the $35 admission price (single):
• Guided co-ed rides for Beginner (15 kms), Intermediate (25 kms) and Advanced (40kms)
• A "Turkey Run" (Poker Run) element as part of the ride with prizes
• A raffle for a 20" Fatbike graciously donated by Outspokin' Cycles of London
• Breakfast Items - baked goods, bananas, coffee and juice
• Live Entertainment from "Soulshaker" - rock / blues specialists
• A 5 inch burrito for lunch (more available by cash purchase)
• Two sample drink tickets for beer (5 oz) or wine (2 oz) (more available by cash purchase) from our local craft breweries and the award winning Burning Kiln Winery
• Vendor booths for displays, demos and sales
• Obstacle course by our own downhill champion Paul Meiklejohn (Elevation Mountain Bike Camps)
• All kinds of prizes and swag
Bring a friend or two and come down to Turkey Point to check out the action !!! This event is totally open to the public.
Visit tpmbc.com for more details.
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|