Posted by Editor on 12/10/16
The Ontario Cycling Association (OCA) Rising Stars BMX Academy has been introduced to provide BMX riders (men and women), with a clear pathway to High Performance through regular training and assessment.
The target cohort are athletes that have potential to reach national or Canada Cup podiums by 2017/18 and future International medal potential for 2024 and 2028.
1. To provide quality coaching to targeted athletes at academy identified tracks and Joyride 150 [winter daily training environment].
2. To expose athletes to and develop skills on an SX track.
3. To support athletes using a detailed training program and monthly monitoring.
4. To provide training camps and a daily training environment for riders in the Train to Train and Learn to Compete stages of the OCA’s LTAD.
5. To prepare athletes with the training required to be successful at a national level.
For Full Selection and Criteria Documents and Application Form please CLICK HERE.
Application Deadline: December 21st, 2016
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|