Posted by Editor on 03/2/17
Specialized Bicycles was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, with global distribution, the company focuses on improving the bike riding experience for all. Specialized delivers functional and technically advanced bikes, and equipment that provides true performance benefits.
The Canadian head office is located in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC.
Specialized Canada is looking for a solution oriented Rider Care representative to strengthen our team. The person we are looking for will be primarily responsible for customer communication and share knowledge to give best support to our retailers and internally to colleagues. As Rider Care Representative you will furthermore support your fellow team members with various tasks. You will get the opportunity to keep your knowledge up to date in a fast moving industry.
To be part of this winning team, this (full-time) position calls for a proactive, sportive team player who has good communication skills, is accurate and has a service orientated approach.
• Customer oriented communication by telephone and e-mail
• Providing retailers with satisfying solutions for problems
• Retailer maintenance and relationship building
• Looking for continuous process improvements
• Assisting in rebuild/rework/test actions
• Being proactive, creative, resourceful and solution-minded
• Fluent in English and French
• Excellent proactive customer service skills
• Affinity with cycling (and/or sports)
• Working knowledge of Office and Excel
• Knowledge of Oracle11i (ERP systems) is an advantage
• Stress free and flexible
• Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
• Self-assured, ambitious
• Team player, dedicated to get the job done
• Hard worker and driven by motivation (winning mentality)
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in the bike industry
• Experience in bicycle retail is a plus
• Fluency in Microsoft Office programs
If this opportunity has this caught your attention, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Subject: Rider Care Agent
Job posting closes on April 17, 2017, at 10am EST
Job Title: Rider Care Representative
Department: Rider Care
Location: Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|