Posted by Editor on 03/2/17
Specialized Bicycles was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, with global distribution, the company focuses on improving the bike riding experience for all. Specialized delivers functional and technically advanced bikes, and equipment that provides true performance benefits.
The Canadian head office is located in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC.
Does the idea of increasing retail education, brand awareness and rider engagement get you pumped up? Would people consider you a creative builder of brands? Are you stoked about the opportunity to help retailers connect riders with our brand in an authentic way? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating innovative event experience?
If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, we want to talk to you!
• Attend cycling events in Quebec and Maritimes, some in the rest of Canada - this will mean a modified work schedule to include weekends.
• Act as key logistics point person for all Specialized events and retail support.
• Work closely with the team to execute successful Marketing initiatives.
• Manage deadline and budget for all Specialized events.
• Act as go-to person for athletes on the field.
• Maintain the bike fleet in the best possible conditions.
• Update reports and other quantitative data daily.
• Other activities as required.
• Familiar with cycling industry and passionate about bikes.
• Education: High School/ CEGEP Diploma and/or Bachelor in business administration, public relations, marketing or other related domain.
• 2 years of experience.
• Strong bike mechanical skills.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Strong abilities with MS Office Programs.
• Hard worker and driven by motivation (winning mentality).
If this opportunity has this caught your attention, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
with Subject: Rider Care Agent
Job posting closes on March 27, 2017, at 9am EST
Job Title: Sports Event Coordinator
Period: 6 months (contract)
Location: Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec
|Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|