April 16/02 1:00 am - Women's Cycling Workshop
Posted by Editoress on 04/16/02
WCC Women's Skills Workshop
Who should go: Women interested in improving their cycling skills
Day #1: The Basics for Recreational and Competitive Road Riding:
- women who wish to ride safely with groups of people on the road.
- women who would like to learn how to ride more efficiently on flats, hills, and corners.
- women who want to be self-reliant when riding far from home.
- women who want save money & lengthen the life of their bicycle by learning basic
Day #2: The Competitive Female Road Cyclist
- women who race (or would like to race) road bikes: road races or triathlons.
- women who would like to learn racing tactics, advanced echelons, and planning training
Map available from website
|Saturday April 27th 2002
||9:00 AM 3:30 PM
||Moose Lodge, Wabinaki St., Kitchener, ON
|Sunday April 28th
||9:00 AM 3:00 PM
||No cost to members
Bicycles should be in safe working order; there will be no time for repairs before the
ride. Helmets are mandatory. Dress appropriately for all weather.
Space is limited, please register by phone, or for more information, contacts: