May 17/98 8:48 am - Euro Results
Posted by Editor on 05/17/98
Tour fo Austrias, Spain
Stage 5 - Oviedo to Santuario del Acebo, 193 km
1. JosÃ© MarÃa JimÃ©nez (Esp) Banesto 5:30:50
2. Rui Lavarinhas (Por) Troiamarisco
3. Santiago Blanco (Esp) Vitalicio Seguros both s.t.
4. Laurent Jalabert (Fra) ONCE at 0:11
5. Miguel Angel PeÃ±a (Esp) Banesto s.t.
1. Laurent Jalabert (Fra) ONCE 18:47:48
2. JosÃ© MarÃa JimÃ©nez (Esp) Banesto at 0:24
3. Santiago Blanco (Esp) Vitalicio Seguros 0:29
4. Rui Lavarinhas (Por) Troiamarisco 0:39
5. Miguel Angel PeÃ±a (Esp) Banesto 1:07
Tour de lâ€šOise, France
Stage 1 - Creil to Noyon, 188.5 km
1. Lauri Aus (Est) Casino
2. Jaan Kirsipuu (Est) Casino at 0:01
3. Magnus Backstedt (Swe) GAN
4. Damien Nazon (Fra) La Francaise des Jeux
5. Franck Morelle (Fra) La Francaise des Jeux all s.t.
Diamondback Accepting Donations for Paralyzed Rider Beth Coats
(Diamond Back Press Release)
05/15/1998 - As many of you know, Diamondback Rider Beth Coats, was involved in a severe mountain climbing accident this past March. As a result of that accident, Beth is paralyzed from her waist down.
In order to assist her, an account has been set up, where donations can be made to help in her rehabilitation process.
Please send your kind donation to:
First Bank of Colorado
P.O. Box 7129
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Please include the following information if you are sending a check:
Acct# 4752933446/Beth Coats
Please include the following information if you are sending a wire transfer:
Acct# 4752933446/Beth Coats ABA 107005047
Beth appreciates all the kind words of encouragement and all the help her friends in the bicycle community have provided.
Thank you in advance for your kind donations.
Director of Marketing