April 24/03 7:49 am - Tour of Georgia, 2003 Hamilton Worlds Volunteers, Whistler Women's MTB Camp
Posted by Editoress on 04/24/03
Tour de Georgia Georgia USA
Stage 2: Macon to Columbus, 117miles/188 km
1. Moreno DiBiase (Ita) Formaggi Pinzolo, 4:07:45
2. Fred Rodriguez (USA) Vini Caldirola-Sidermec
3. Henk Vogels (Aus) Navigators
4. Charles Dionne (Can) Saturn
5. Kevin Monahan (USA) 7UP-Maxxis
6. Matt Dubberly (USA) Sierra Nevada
7. Uros Murn (Slo) Formaggi Pinzolo
8. Alex Candelario (USA) Prime Alliance
9. Jeff Hopkins (Aus) Jittery Joe's
10. Bobbie Traksel (Ned) Rabobank, all s.t.
1. Henk Vogels (Aus) Navigators
2. Chris Horner (USA) Saturn, at 0:04
3. Nathan O'Neill (Aus) Saturn, 0:05
4. John Lieswyn (USA) 7UP-Maxxis, 0:12
5. Phil Zajicek (USA) Saturn, 0:13
6. Eric Wohlberg (Can) Saturn, 0:14
7. Chris Baldwin (USA) Navigators, 0:16
8. Danny Pate, (USA) Prime Alliance
9. Roland Green (Can) U.S. Postal Service, both s.t.
10. David Zabriskie (USA) U.S. Postal Service, 0:17
Volunteer for the Road WOrld Championships
The Hamilton Road World Championships Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that individuals wishing to apply to volunteer for the event can do so starting on April 22, online through the official web site, www.hamilton2003.com.
The Hamilton 2003 Organizing Committee has estimated that it will require 2,000 to 3,000 volunteers to assist with the staging and execution of the Tim Hortons Road Nationals from June 27 to 29 and the Road World Championships from October 6 to 12.
To access the on-line Volunteer Application program prospective volunteers can log onto www.hamilton2003.com and then click onto the Volunteer Info screen. Information contained on this screen will provide details concerning "what is required to volunteer", "training session requirements" and "how to volunteer" for both the Nationals and the Worlds.
Those individuals who have previously expressed an interest in volunteering and have registered with the Organizing Committee through the web site or in person should now go to the on-line Volunteer Application Program at www.hamilton2003.com in order to apply to select for their area of interest.
Women's MTB Camps at Whistler
Dust off your bike!
Spokeswomen Mountain Bike Camps are ready to roll for another season!
It's been a mild winter in the Pacific Northwest so the trails will be in great shape for the first Spokeswomen Camp on May 17th, celebrating the opening of the Whistler Mountain Bike Park.
This season there are many Spokeswomen dates to choose from and space is
still available in each camp.
Learn from the Spokeswomen pros including Sally Carmichael, Diana Kilby, Daamian Skelton, Sylvie Allen, Nathalie Grether, Anne Kennedy, Lisa Dickson, Christine Cogger and more, what it takes to conquer any type of terrain!
For information and for our upcoming coaching schedule visit the new and updated Spokeswomen website at www.spokeswomen.com
We'll see you on the trails this summer!
Spokeswomen One Day Clinics
A quick and dirty way to launch into the season or quickly tweak your skills along the way!
May 17 & Aug 9 $149CDN
Spokeswomen Weekend Camps
A full weekend of skill development and discovery of the Whistler Mountain Bike Park trails or the Whistler Valley single-track.
May 23 - 25 $329CDN
June 13 - 15
June 27 - 29
July 4 - 6
July 25 - 27
Aug 15 - 17
To register contact the Whistler Mountain at: 1-800-766-0449 or locally 604-932-3434.