Posted by Editoress on 11/23/11
Daryl-Evans Racing is proud to be hosting the 2011 BC Cup Finals on Dec 3rd, visit Daryl-Evans.com for complete details.
Pre-registration is $25 through CCN and $30 at the event.
Cycling BC is awarding double BC Cup points for this finale to the successful BC Cup Series which means that every single category is still up for grabs. Visit Cycling BC for an updated points list.
We have added the following new features to create a bit more atmosphere and raise the level of this event.
• Food will be provided by the Chili Tank (www.chilitank.com) including a heated 20x20 tent to provide a warm and dry place to eat and watch the racing action all courtesy of Cycling BC.
• Neutral Pit support offered by Rocky Cycle.
• A 10x20 tent at the start including hangers for jackets to keep you warm before the start and provide a warm layer at the end of the race.
• Results will be computerized and posted immediately after each event including lap times for all riders.
• Draw prizes will include at least 1 Rocky Mountain Frameset courtesy of Peninsula Cycles and great prizes from Rocky Mountain and Maxxis.
• Free coffee and hot chocolate provided by Tim Horton's.
The course is similar to last year but will be a bit longer with roughly the same lap times. It includes lots of sidehill grass sections, several short steep climbs, 1 trip through the sandpit, a new 10 step staircase combined with long straight fast sections that will test all of your CX skills and fitness.
|Return to Cycling 4 Women homepage | Return to Canadian Cyclist homepage | Back to Top|