May 6/00 11:04 am - Tour de l'Aude (Prologue), Springbank directions and info
Posted by Editoress on 05/6/00
Tour de l'Aude
Prologue: Gruissan ITT, 3 km
1. Hanka Kupfernagel (Ger) Radteam Kupfernagel 4.11
2. Clara Hughes (Can) Saturn Cycling Team at s.t.
3. Anna Wilson (Aus) Saturn Cycling Team 0:05
4. Petra Rossner (Ger) Saturn Cycling Team s.t.
5. Sandy Espeseth (Can) Mixte 1 Canada/Australia 0:09
6. Ina Teutenberg (Ger) Germany 0:10
7. Maryline Salvetat (Fra) France
8. Lyne Bessette (Can) Saturn Cycling Team 0:11
9. Géraldine Loewenguth (Fra) France
10: Mirjam Melchers (Ned) Netherlands 0:13
11. Diana Ziliute (Ltu) Lituania
12. Annie Gariepy (Can) Mixte 1 Canada/Australia
13. Heidi Van De Vijver (Bel) Vlaanderen 2002 0:14
14. Aline Camboulives (Fra) France
15. Lada Kozlikova (Cze) Radteam Kupfernagel
16. Madeleine Lindberg (Swe) Mixte 2 Farm Frites/Timex 0:15
17. Olga Slioussareva (Rus) Russie
18. Tatiana Stiajkina (Ukr) Ukraine
19. Chantal Beltman (Ned) Netherlands
20: Susanne Ljungskog (Swe) Mixte 2 Farm Frites/Timex 0:16
26. Leah Goldstein (Can) Mixte 1 Canada/Australia
30: Leigh Hobson (Can) Mixte 1 Canada/Australia
37. Cybil Di Guistini (Can) Mixte 1 Canada/Australia
Today: 128 kilometre stage from Lézignan-CorbiÃ¨res to Lézignan-CorbiÃ¨res.
Directions To Springbank Road Race - Ontario
Directions from Toronto or Windsor
Take 401 to London. Turn off at Wellington Street North Exit. While heading North on Wellington go through approximately 7 or 8 lights to Commissioners
(there is a very large hospital at this intersection) Turn Left (West) onto Commissioners. About 4 to 6 km on the right will be Springbank Park. Marshals will be
directing you to parking.
Parking: If the Parking lot at Storybook Gardens(Commissioners and North Street entrance) is full, continue on Commissioners to Boler Road. Held North on Boler Road, cross bridge and on your left is St Thomas Aquinas School.
You can park there.This is approximately a 5 minute ride by bike to start/finish. More information on parking will be made available in the next couple of days.
There will be an information sheet at the registration desk with rules for the race. i.e. Warm-up area, lapped riders etc.