June 3/97 23:17 pm - Giro, This & That
Posted by Editor on 06/3/97
Giro d'Italia, Italy
Stage 17, Dalmine to Verona - 200 km
1. Mirko Gualdi (Italy) Polti 4:27:41
2. Alessandro Pozzi (Italy) Cantina Tollo
3. Jose Gonzalez (Colombia) Kelme both s.t.
4. Mariano Piccoli (Italy) Brescialat at 0:31
5. Marco Vergnani (Italy) Amore and Vita
6. Andrea Brognara (Italy) Batik
7. Cristian Gasperoni (Italy) Scrigno
8. Gianni Faresin (Italy) Mapei all s.t.
9. Stefano Finesso (Italy) Ros Mary 0:40
10. Vyacheslav Djavanian (Russia) Roslotto 1:31
1. Ivan Gotti (Italy) Saeco 78:27:23
2. Pavel Tonkov (Russia) Mapei at 0:51
3. Luc Leblanc (France) Polti 3:02
4. Alexandre Shefer (Kazakhstan) Asics 3:40
5. Nicola Miceli (Italy) AKI 4:07
6. Giuseppe Guerini (Italy) Polti 6:17
7. Giuseppe di Grande (Italy) Mapei 7:56
8. Wladimir Belli (Italy) Brescialat 8:17
9. Axel Merckx (Belgium) Polti 9:42
10. Sergei Gontchar (Ukraine) AKI 10:26
If you havenâ€št been there yet, take a tour through our Buyerâ€šs Guide. This database holds the specifications to nearly 1,000 bikes, all at your fingertips. The Buyerâ€šs Guide is searchable, and you can check it out either by clicking on the logo on our homepage, or by going directly to www.biketheweb.com
Our Mont Ste-Anne World Cup website will be up by the end of the week, with race information, schedules, entry forms and maps. Stay tuned.
Keep sending in your links. Itâ€šs easy - just go to our Links page, fill out the form and submit.
Classifieds are still free - visit the Classifieds page for more details.
Lots of new postings on the Forums page - you may have the answer for a fellow cyclist, so drop by and have look.